Independent locally owned turf care Management Company is currently seeking new team members for the 2021 fertilizing season. Why join our team? Because QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE are not just words, they are the core foundation of who we are!
MDARD Certification in 3A, 6 & 7A is preferred but not mandatory. Willing to train the right candidate. Must be able to obtain 3A certification within 30 days of becoming a team member.
- Warner Landscape is fully licensed & insured. 25+ years in business. Located in Macomb County. Clinton Twp.
- Positive, Supportive, Team Oriented, Healthy, Outdoor work environment.
- Seasonal Full Time: March – November.
- $15 to $20 starting pay relative to experience.
- Signing bonus after first 60 days. Must have 100% attendance.
- Average 45 to 50 Hrs / week. Time & a half O.T.
- Weekly payroll. Direct deposit.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays.
- Uniforms, Training & Ongoing education provided & paid for.
- Must possess a clean valid Michigan driver’s license. MUST be insurable.
- Must possess reliable transportation.
- Punctual & daily attendance required.
- Good verbal & written communication skills required.
- Must be able to problem solve & Self motivate.
- Mathematical & Mechanical skillset helpful.
***SUBMIT RESUME TO: QUOTES@WARNERLANDSCAPEANDSOD.COM *** OR FAX TO: 586-792-6064
MAIN OFFICE CONTACT PHONE# 586-792-6061