Lawn Maintenance Crew Leaders are responsible for performing maintenance tasks for our commercial clients, including mowing, edging, trimming and other various tasks. Candidates must have a desire to perform quality work in an efficient manner and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment. Crew Leaders are responsible for preparing equipment, directing and developing their crews to ensure quality work is performed, caring for equipment and ensuring safety. In addition to leadership responsibilities, this is a hands-on position which allows you to take full ownership in accomplishing the work in the field. This is a full-time, year-round position that transitions into snow removal tasks in the winter.
Team Member Benefits
• Competitive base pay: $15 - $17 per hour, depending on experience
• Monthly Green Season Incentive Program that rewards great performance (April - Nov)
• Outstanding 401(k) plan, with up to 4% company match
• Training & Development opportunities
• Medical Benefit Plans through Priority Health
• Team Member assistance program
• Best-in-Class Equipment and facilities
• Part-time positions available as well, with flexible schedules including Saturday only positions
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• 1+ year of professional landscaping / commercial mowing experience preferred
• Chauffeur's license or the ability to obtain one
• Supervisory experience and skills required
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Desire to work with a team to accomplish goals
• Ability to bend, squat, and lift for long periods of time
• Able to work outdoors in a wide variety of conditions for an extended period of time
DJ's Landscape Management is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, new Team Members are required to pass a pre-employment drug test and participate in random drug tests during their active employment.
DJ's Landscape Management is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.