At Knapp Valley Gardens our passion starts with our love of nature and creating exceptional outdoor living spaces for our clients. We work hard each day and take pride in our results.
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who are seeking a rewarding career. We offer excellent career opportunities for a range of skill levels, an opportunity for growth and competitive wages.
Landscape Foreman Job Duties:
• Manage the execution and quality of construction projects, planning efficient labor requirements, equipment requirements and materials to ensure completion of jobs
• Supervise the day to day work activities of a landscape crew of 2 to 4 employees
• Operate various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, cut-off saws, brick saws, compactors, laser levels, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
• Direct the construction of walkways, patios, retaining walls, plant installation, etc.
• Use proper plant care techniques for planting of trees shrubs and perennials
• Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment
• Read blueprints and specifications to delegate/complete work activities
• Inspect all work for quality to eliminate the need for return visits and/or re-work
• Complete and submit all required paperwork on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
• Communicate with customers and staff in a polite and courteous manner
• Competitive Wages
• 410k Retirement Plan
• Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Holiday Pay
• Company Events
• Sign on Bonus
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com