At Michigan Wood Fibers (MWF), we focus on protecting the environment by recycling wood products to create reusable organic products and avoid landfill usage. We are a family-owned and operated company, who prides itself on delivering top quality mulch products, as well as excellent customer service, for the last 25 years. Our primary customers are Commercial Landscapers, Nurseries, and Garden Centers.
We are immediately hiring first shift, year-round, full time Hi-Lo Operator! Successful Operators with us have positive, proactive attitudes, are capable of occasional physical work, and thrive in fast-paced, indoor/outdoor environments. Operators must be available to work consistent overtime from March through May, including Saturdays (periodic overtime during the remainder of the year).
Hi-Lo Operators love their jobs at MWF because:
• Insurance is inexpensive but has great coverage (health & dental) – family Priority Health health coverage is only $34 per week!
• Competitive wages
• Generous PTO
• Retirement plan with company match
• Variety, every day is different
• Quality Equipment
• Great team
• Year-round, full-time work, with overtime
As an Indoor/Outdoor Hi-Lo Operator, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including loading and unloading trucks, servicing customers, moving product within our yard and other tasks/projects.
MWF looks for Operators who are:
• Skilled in driving hi-los but also interested in learning different types of equipment
• Able to do occasional heavy lifting – 40 pounds on average
• Safe and Respectful of Equipment
• Customer Service Oriented
• Attentive to Details
• Problem Solvers
If this sounds like you and we sound like the kind of company you want to grow with, apply today!
If you have interest, please email your resume to email@example.com in the subject line, please list Hilo at MWF.