Essential Functions & Focus
• Maintain production and stock plants in great health through pruning, tying, staking, weeding, and sorting.
• Assists in other departments as needed
• Weeds, plants, mulches, or performs other duties related to the care of our plants.
Required Education, Knowledge and Skills
• Minimum of 16 years old.
• No specific education is needed; however, must be interested in learning and developing specific knowledge as it relates to the care of our product line.
• Must be coordinated and fast with their eyes and hands.
• Hard working team players who are capable of working well in small groups.
• Often lifting up to 25-35 pounds is required.
• Brute strength is not necessary, but stamina and endurance are critical.
Hourly: $10.09 – $12.06 plus piecework, time and half for overtime, and 4% earnings bonus mid-year and year end based on attendance standards and employment status.
Apply online at Liveroof.com/careers