Immediate opening for a year-round CDL A Driver with us at Michigan Wood Fibers based in Zeeland. No day is the same and the work is never dull hauling wood products. This is a first shift, full-time position (with overtime) that stays busy year round. Our peak season is April through June but don't worry ... we never work Sundays.
We offer our employees a competitive, hourly wage. We also offer paid holidays/vacation time, health and dental insurance, in addition to an employer matched retirement plan!
Best benefit of all ... even if you head up north, you’re home every night! This means you don’t sleep in your truck and can have a life beyond the road.
Successful drivers with us thrive in a fast-paced environment, are proactive and capable of occasional heavy lifting.
To be considered as our next driver, you must be 18 years of age or older and have:
• Valid, Class A CDL
• Safe driving record
• Ability to lift an average of 40 pounds
• Diesel Mechanic/Maintenance background a plus
• Willingness and ability to meet pre-employment requirements: positive references, physical and drug screen, criminal background check and motor vehicle check
• Love of trucks/equipment like we do and treat them like your own
• High drive to work as efficiently as possible to meet customer needs
• Strong focus on customer service, attention to detail and professionalism
At MWF, we focus on protecting the environment by recycling wood products to create reusable organic products and avoid landfill usage. We are a family-owned company, who prides itself on top quality landscape products as well as excellent customer service
If you have interest, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line, please list Driver at MWF.