Purpose: You would be assisting the Design Principal to produce landscape designs for our clients. Which would include drafting of base plans; site visits, drafting designs, elevations, sections and design detail.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Landscape Design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Associates, Bachelors
Skills and Knowledge:
• Drafting and Computer Aided Design (CAD) Experience
• 3-D Computer Modeling
• Experience with Photoshop
• Experience using Layout/SketchUp design software
• Valid driver licenses
• Must be able to travel to and from site visits
Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
1755 Livernois Rd.
Troy, MI 48083